Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
Auditor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Auditor to join our team.
- Report back on observations, make recommendations for improvements/gaps;
- Identify risk areas and report on them;
- Draft and implement controls where necessary;
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings;
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation;
- Prepares special audit and control reports;
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation;
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures;
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires;
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure;
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse;
- Provide a snapshot of the overall financial position of the project;
- Confirm the company’s profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information;
- Coordinate with multiple parties to collate and verify the financial information to be used in the audit;
- Update the management with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments.
- With at least (1) year of experience in Inventory Audit procedure;
- An eye for d etail;
- CPA Board Passer is a must;
- Proven l egal c ompliance exposure;
- Internal Audit;
- Application of Knowledge in Inventory Auditing procedure;
- Business registration, restructuring and retirement;
- Proficiency in various spreadsheet applications;
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in BS Accountancy;
- With updated knowledge and experience in government reports and accounting standards;
- Proven skills pertaining to r eporting , r esearch and r esults;
- With high sense of urgency;
- Audit and assurance engagements;
- Analytical skills – Ability to systematically reconcile and settle discrepancies.