The Financial Planning Analyst I provides analytical support for forward-looking financial and business-related projects. Responsible for assisting in preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects. Being a Financial Planning Analyst I assists in financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts. Assists in the preparation of forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. In addition, Financial Planning Analyst I requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Financial Planning Analyst I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Financial Planning Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Financial Planning Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join our team.
- Reviewing and analyzing all financial reports produced by the site’s Finance team;
- Generating short, medium, and long-term budgets;
- Providing key input for the Groups reporting requirements and strategic decision-making.
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities;
- BSBA/ BSA/ BSC Major in Accountancy;
- 2 years in accounting or corporate Finance Department;
- 2-3 years experience with Financial Planning or similar function;
- Strong financial modelling skills and ability to work with ERP systems;
- Knowledgeable and has experience in Financial Modeling;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant but not a requirement;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills.