Senior Associate – Forensic Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate – Forensic Services to join our team.
- To build an understanding of client business and markets and assist in the development of client relationships;
- To collaborate and work with other team members, sharing knowledge and experience;
- Carry out research to support proposals, sales pitches or targeting and assist with business development activities.
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Minimum 2 years of fraud and misconduct investigation experience and/or minimum 3 years of audit experience (including internal audit);
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent;
- Professional qualifications in ICAEW/ACCA/ASCPA/MICPA;
- Good command of both spoken and written English.