Research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use. May supervise the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Field Service Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our team.
- Must be innovative, curious and comfortable with work place complexities;
- Possess a sound analytical and technical ability to assess and deal with difficult instrument and reagent problems;
- To independently service, support and maintain a wide range of histology equipment in line with company procedures;
- Attend Sales meetings where requested. Both face to face and via telephone / WebEx;
- Schedule own day-to-day activities, ensuring completion of business unit support agreement commitments;
- Possess sound administrative skills to complete all required tasks within the allocated timeframe;
- Ensure workshop maintained in compliant condition;
- Ensure tool calibration process is effectively managed and maintained for compliance;
- Demonstrate accountability for instruments assigned to as factory trained Engineer;
- Determine, recommend and implement solutions to customer software and hardware-related requests;
- Must have high self-awareness and good emotional intelligence;
- Possess sound communication skills to address issues effectively with internal and external customers;
- Promote the company with customers and play an active role in customer retention initiatives;
- Champion DBS to drive continuous improvement;
- Must be coachable and have a passion for new ideas while being able to get results under tough conditions.
- Extensive traveling;
- UPS knowledge;
- Organization skills;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Must be computer literate with networking abilities;
- Strong dedication and competence for intensive training;
- Technically competent to achieve reliability program objectives;
- Results and process-oriented approach;
- Carry out periodic inspection on the machine, diagnose and rectify any faults that they may find in cooling tower/boiler system;
- Must be a graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering/ BS Chemical Engineering / BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Fresh graduates/entry levels are encouraged to apply;
- Willing to be trained. • Board passers are an advantage but not a requirement;
- Knowledge and experience with instrument and Laboratory Reagent troubleshooting principles will be an advantage;
- Be in possession of a valid passport and driver’s licenses;
- Visit assigned accounts on a weekly basis to conduct water sampling and analysis chemical dosing.