Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring that the Brand is maintained and promoted to attract more customers;
- To execute the marketing plan on time and within budget;
- Providing sales support materials, promotions, product launches and all related reporting;
- Focus on affiliate marketing, retargeting, shopping cart abandonment, newsletters/direct promotions and “traffic-drivers” to the company website;
- Keep updated with market trends in the industry, and develop creative ideas to engage with the market;
- Anticipate bottlenecks;
- Develops new customers for existing product lines within the assigned territory;
- Conceptualize ideas and complete work within budgets and deadlines;
- Manage Shopify account (including layout, product descriptions & content upload);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Provide market development strategy and action plans;
- Manage social media platforms: plan postings, extract analytics, track and analyse campaign, and provide recommendations;
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting concept decks for approval;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize funnels;
- Plan and monitor marketing budget and campaigns.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent;
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Minimum requirement Marketing Degree or equivalent Business Degree;
- Is comfortable hitting daily deadlines;
- Has an outgoing personality; enjoys leading meetings;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, and with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Qualified chartered marketer;
- Strong creative outlook;
- Communication skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position;
- Has experience in creating and handling end-to-end digital campaigns;
- Good in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Full-Time position(s) available.