...supervises sub-contractors activities on-site.
- To prepare bill of quantities, progress claims, quotation and tender documents.
Job... ...: MS OFFICE
- Have 2-3 years working experience as Quantity Surveyor in Construction background.
- Possess Own Transportation....
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum
- Preparation of pricing documents (e.g. Bills of Quantities) in tender
- Drafting contract conditions and contractual correspondence...
- Preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ) and coordination with the contractors.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on tenders and quotations submitted by the subcontractors and suppliers
- ensure that all works carried out by subcontractors...
...bidders and tenders.
Undertake monthly progress payment, variation order and contractual claims, final measurement and account.
Advanced Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying.
4 years experience in civil, infrastructure or building works....
To prepare purchasing form and search new supplier
To control project expenses and cost
To preapare bill of quantities, VO and contract claims
To assist project team on material confirmation
To liaise/interact with consultant or client
...Price With Subcont And Supplier
* Counting Tender Price
* Preparing tender documents and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Implementing Value Management and control costs
* Calculate the price change for change
Requirements: * Autocad
~ Based in HQ 5.5 (alternate) days work.
~2-3 years experiences in main contractor – Costing/Budgeting
~ Great remuneration package + Attractive year-end bonuses
~ Excellent career promotion with access to senior mentors
about the company...
Key responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor are as follow:
~ To take-off quantities from drawings and prepare bill of quantities for tender submission.
~ To prepare and send enquiries to suppliers and subcontractors for tenders.
Dhaya Maju Infrastructure (Asia) Sdn Berhad
MYR 800 per month
...supervisor for the Project and assist perform tasks from time to time.
Candidates must be a Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying and other related fields
Must be able to join for internship program for 6 month period.
Strong problem solving...
Negotiate and draw up bids for tenders and contracts.
Review drawings and documents.
To work out cost estimation or budgetary cost.
To liaise with consultants or sub-contractors on VO and progress claims.
To liase with contractors and...
Elco Advance Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts. Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in
Engineering or equivalent...
...analyze and prepare tendered evaluation report.
To assist in company project tendered exercise including costing.
To determine quantity for site measurement and taking off.
To prepare monthly claim report and assist contract manager.
To check for materials...
Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
Minimum 1 years working experience with contractor or consultants
Experience in Landscape Architect field is advantage
Work independently with minimal supervision
• Preparing bill of quantities (BQ), taking-off and cost...
...least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in...
~ Degree / Diploma in QS with 2 - 5 years working experience. Fresh graduates with good academic results are encouraged to apply.
All above applicants must be proactive and have good interpersonal skills. Interest applicants are welcome to drop ...
~Prepare Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring that these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies...