Construction engineers manage construction projects, ensuring that they are scheduled and built in accordance with plans and specifications. These engineers typically are responsible for the design and safety of temporary structures used during construction. They may also oversee budgetary, time-management, and communications aspects of a project.
Construction Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Engineer to join our team.
- Assisting with the prototype builds on new projects;
- Introducing design changes through the change management processes;
- Communication is required in the forms of detailed construction/installation drawings, as well as on-site implementation;
- Detailed design of joinery components and assemblies;
- Applicant will be responsible for investigating new techniques/products to improve both the design and manufacturing process;
- Planning and creating installation drawings for interior and bulkheads;
- Co-ordination with the client personnel and liaise the technical engineer for submission of material submittals to client/main contractor;
- Ensure that MS, Quality Policy, Quality Plan, ITP, Quality objectives and procedures are clearly understood and implemented by all concerned;
- Responsible for arranging labor, equipment, transport and other resources at site and Prepare BBS as per construction drawings for client approvals;
- Identify non-conformances and take corrective actions to avoid recurrence of the same problem;
- Making the daily report and reporting to construction manager;
- Ensure compliance to approved procedures and drawings.
- Effective communication skills;
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum be ten (10) years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry;
- Infrastructure Experience is mandatory;
- He shall have the ability to spot non-conformances to project requirements and persuade contractor to remedy them;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- Ability to work autonomously.