Managing Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Managing Director to join our team.
- He / she must develop strong and trusted relationships with other areas of the company used in the delivery of complex services;
- He / she must establish trusted long-term relationships with clients through your ability to articulate solutions;
- He / She must lead a functional / business unit;
- The candidate must have sales target and service delivery expectations;
- Reporting to the board of directors on a monthly basis, including written monthly report and attending of meetings;
- Preparation of annual business plan and budgets;
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and sourcing of new suppliers;
- Responsible to oversee operations to ensure operational efficiency, quality systems and products is maintained and all work complete on time;
- Provide leadership to staff and business, including good communication, ensuring strong operational and financial performance;
- Overall responsible for management of business including operations, human resources, marketing and finance;
- Overall financial management of company including budgets, financial control and monthly reporting;
- Overseeing the sales and marketing function, developing of new markets and clients, visiting new and existing clients.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management;
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field;
- Undergraduate degree, preferable engineering;
- 5 to 10 years experience.