Inbound Call Center Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inbound Call Center Agent to join our team.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise;
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile;
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way;
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics;
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level;
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target;
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Previous experience in a customer support role;
- High school;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively;
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types;
- Track record of over-achieving quota.